Monday, October 29, 2007

Dear CIVA

Dear CIVA,

This past Sunday God has convicted my heart of something and it will have an impact on this week's meeting at 2:15, so I wanted to give you an idea of what might be happening this Friday.

First of all, I want to apologize. I have not been focused on really connecting with each of you individually this semester and seeing what God is doing in your lives, where you are struggling and how we as a group can unite and support one another.
I thank God for His grace though. I am learning more and more that what we are doing (praying) is not an obligation out of duty or guilt, but something that should come as an overflow as we realize the great love of our Father.

Last night I realized just how much I love all of you. As a mother cares for her children I felt as though I was your mother. I was mad at the enemy for all that he has done to steal, kill or destroy in your lives, and this mother's love broke me down to tears praying for all of you and wanting to care for you more.
Honestly, I do not know my Father's heart enough. I pray that He will expand my heart to carry this knowledge so that I can love you as He does. At times I am afraid that I cannot be a good enough mother, that I don't even know how, but God tells me that it out of my weakness and lack of "knowledge" that He can work in His mighty strength and wisdom.
Please know that FATHER LOVES YOU, JESUS IS PASSIONATELY PURSUING YOU, SINGING OVER YOU (ZEPH 3:17) REJOICING OVER YOU, YES, EVEN IN YOUR WEAKNESS, IN YOUR FAILURE, IN YOUR SIN, YOU ARE STILL LOVED AND ENJOYED BY FATHER GOD. Love to love Him, live to know Him, know that "LOVE LOVES YOU!" God is love! He loved you first, always had and always will, His love for you will never change, forever and ever.
I pray that I can learn to love you as our Father does. That is why this Friday may be different.

This week God put it on my heart that as the prayer group for the art building we need to come together this week at the prayer house, repent for the sins of the art school and also repent among one another as the Bible tells us to do. This won't be an hour of judgement on one another, but an hour of release and cleansing. I will be honest with all of you with what I have been struggling with and I want to encourage all of you, have all of us pray for one another, and spend time loving eachother as God has loved us.
I believe God has been showing me that when we are divided we are conquered, but when we are united we are victorious. Whatever you need prayer for, whatever is on your heart, please come and share it with us as we meet this Friday.
We will meet at the Danforth Chapel across from the Library this week, rather than at the art building. I know it will probably be empty and we will be able to spend more time together without interuption.

I love you all. I will be praying unrelentingly for all of you this week and I really look forward to seeing you if can make this Friday.

No comments: